Annapolis Valley Acupressure Massage Therapy
We are pleased to be able to provide Acupressure Massage Therapy to our clients.
Acupressure is finger pressure and massage applied to acupoints and meridians (energy pathways) to stimulate energy or Chi in the body, relieving chronic disease, boosting immunity and reducing tension. Your Acupressure Massage will begin with a facial and scalp massage. Then finger and thumb pressure and massage (Tuina) are used to stimulate energy or Chi on over 100 points on your body to balance and regulate all body systems.
- Acupressure brings fresh blood to tired lungs and heart. Toxins are carried away from the liver that can cause headaches and sleeplessness.
- Acupressure is a way of releasing blocked energy pathways or meridians in the body. Tension is released in the shoulders, neck, and face.
- Acupressure is "Acupuncture without needles", a painless therapy to reconnect Mind and Body.
Acupressure massage is good preventive medicine and effective treatment for:
- headaches & migraines
- tennis elbow & tendonitis
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- back pain
- bursitis & frozen shoulder
- toothache and TMJ
- menstrual pain
- common cold
- stroke, Bell's palsy
- epigastric pain
- abdominal distention
For best results, drink fresh water after treatment and allow time for rest.
Direct Benefits Billing